Austin, San Antonio, and Surrounding Areas Trust Dayton Services For Water Heater Installations
Having a functioning water heater means hot showers, clean dishes and laundry, and living a comfortable and convenient life in your home. If your water heater is no longer doing what it’s supposed to or if it’s frequently in need of repairs, you could benefit from a replacement unit. We can even help with the cost of a new water heater installation.
At Dayton Services, our trustworthy and well-trained professional plumbers will offer you whatever you need, whether it’s advice on replacements or an inexpensive solution to your water heater’s problems. We make your comfort our top priority!
How do I know when my water heater needs to be replaced?
If you’re unsure whether you could benefit from a water heater replacement, give us a call and we’ll send one our licensed plumbers to your home to assess the situation and give you a quote based on repair versus replacement. You may want to consider the possibility of getting a new one installed if:
- Your current water heater is 6-10 years old
- Your system is stored in the attic, where it could potentially leak and flood your home
- Frequent or expensive repairs are costing you more money than a replacement would
- Your current water heater no longer fits the hot water needs of your home or business
- Your water is not getting hot enough
Modern technology has made water heaters more efficient and effective than ever before. A replacement unit may be more cost-effective and reliable in the long term.
What types of water heaters do we install?
- Tankless water heaters-This increasingly popular option heats water as you need it, rather than storing it in a tank. Although costly in installation, it’s more cost-effective in the long-term.
- Gas Water Heaters-This unit can heat both water and space, giving you twice the function.
- Electric Water Heaters-This option stores a certain amount of heated water, but once that water is used it will take a little while to heat more up.
Contact Dayton Today!
Please give us a call at (512)852-8600 or fill out a contact form to learn more about our water heater installation services or set up an appointment today!
Why pick Dayton Services for water heater installation?
We offer our customers fast, friendly service, competitive prices and honest advice based on years of experience. We believe in old-fashioned values like honesty, integrity and loyalty, but we match it with modern and innovative technology. Our goal is to provide service that will get the job done right and make us your first pick next time you need plumbing work done.