Just like anything you want to last, taking care of your water heater is crucial to extending its life, maintaining its efficiency and avoiding breakdowns. Yearly tune-ups can minimize your chances of unexpected breakdowns, costly repairs and stressful situations. Dayton Services offers water heater maintenance to bring our San Antonio and Austin area customers peace of mind and help save money.
No matter the type of water heaters, we’ve got you covered! We provide maintenance for:
- Tankless water heaters
- Gas water heaters
- Electric water heaters
What does a water heater tune up include?
When it’s time for your water heater’s yearly maintenance inspection, you can rest assured our experienced licensed plumbers will check all areas of your water heater for proper function and efficiency. A Dayton Service tune-up includes:
- Checking every part of your water heater that could be causing excess energy to be spent heating less water
- Checking safety relief valve and flu piping
- Checking for leaks or corrosion
- Testing flu draft, water temperature and pressure, power supply, emergency gas shutoff valve, and electric elements
- Draining any sediment from the bottom of the tank
- Cleaning intake filters and burner assembly
These annual maintenance visits can end up paying for themselves in no time. Tune-ups can improve the efficiency of your water heater by up to 15%, saving you the money spent on a maintenance agreement by reducing the amount spent on water utilities.