Prolong the Life of Your System–From Austin to San Antonio
Many homeowners question whether regular preventative maintenance is really necessary for their home heating and cooling system. The answer is a resounding “Yes!”
Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike, regularly scheduled HVAC maintenance can reduce system breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower your utility bills by as much as 30%!
Preventative HVAC Maintenance the Dayton Way!
Dayton Services will assess your home’s air conditioning and heating systems with a 25 Point Inspection [link to:https://www.daytonservices.com/25-point-inspection/] to ensure they are in a safe operating condition. You’ll receive a detailed report of our findings and we’ll explain any concerns. We’ll alert you to potential emergencies before they become disruptive problems.
The result of your preventative HVAC maintenance include:
- Increased energy efficiency
- Extended equipment life span
- Improved air quality
- Significant decrease in costly repairs
- See what is included in the 25 Point HVAC Inspection
Instead of worrying about how long your heating and cooling system will last, get peace of mind with regular preventative maintenance. Call Dayton Services today.
Become a VIP Comfort Partner
Dayton Services offers homeowners in Austin and San Antonio a convenient and affordable maintenance plan. Become a VIP Comfort Partner to enjoy the following benefits:
- Two Maintenance Visits Per Year: air conditioning tune up in the spring and heating tune up in the fall
- Priority Service: your service calls will be scheduled ahead of non-VIPs
- 10% Discount: receive 10% off all services from Dayton A/C & Heating
- Loyalty Bonus: 100% of your annual VIP Comfort Partner membership will be applied to the investment of a new system with Dayton A/C & Heating
- Satisfaction Guarantee: If you’re not 100% satisfied, we’ll make it right or you don’t pay
- Transferable: if you sell your home you can take your VIP membership with you, or give it to the new homeowners
Call Dayton Services at 512-852-8600 or contact us to schedule your seasonal HVAC maintenance today!