Many homeowners question whether regular preventative maintenance is really necessary for their home heating and cooling system. The answer is a resounding “Yes!”
Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike, regularly scheduled HVAC maintenance can reduce system breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower your utility bills by as much as 30%!
Preventative HVAC Maintenance the Dayton Way!
Dayton Services will assess your home’s air conditioning and heating systems with a 25 Point Inspection [link to:https://www.daytonservices.com/25-point-inspection/] to ensure they are in a safe operating condition. You’ll receive a detailed report of our findings and we’ll explain any concerns. We’ll alert you to potential emergencies before they become disruptive problems.
The result of your preventative HVAC maintenance include:
Instead of worrying about how long your heating and cooling system will last, get peace of mind with regular preventative maintenance. Call Dayton Services today.
Become a VIP Comfort Partner
Dayton Services offers homeowners in Austin and San Antonio a convenient and affordable maintenance plan. Become a VIP Comfort Partner to enjoy the following benefits:
- Two Maintenance Visits Per Year: air conditioning tune up in the spring and heating tune up in the fall
- Priority Service: your service calls will be scheduled ahead of non-VIPs
- 10% Discount: receive 10% off all services from Dayton A/C & Heating
- Loyalty Bonus: 100% of your annual VIP Comfort Partner membership will be applied to the investment of a new system with Dayton A/C & Heating
- Satisfaction Guarantee: If you’re not 100% satisfied, we’ll make it right or you don’t pay
- Transferable: if you sell your home you can take your VIP membership with you, or give it to the new homeowners
Call Dayton Services at 512-852-8600 or contact us to schedule your seasonal HVAC maintenance today!