Safe, Damage-Free Drain Cleaning in Austin and San Antonio
The drains in your home see over 50,000 gallons of water every year. They also inevitably take in things like grease, hair, sanitary items, paper towels that can cause clogs. At Dayton Services, our drain cleaning service will restore comfort and convenience to your home.
How will I know my drain is clogged?
It may be time to call us if you notice any of these warning signs that a drain clog is developing:
- Water drains slowly or not at all
- Toilet doesn’t flush or flushes slowly
- Water backup in tub and shower
- Foul odor coming from drain
- Visible debris in drain
Clogged drains can present a number of hazards to your home and health. It’s best to give us a call when you first notice these warning signs, to prevent any of these potential dangers from becoming a reality.
Why shouldn’t I unclog my drain myself?
- Chemical drain cleaners can eat away at your pipes, requiring major repairs in the long term. They also won’t clear clogs in toilet drains. On top of that, it can be dangerous to the health of those living in your home if it comes in contact with skin or eyes, is swallowed, or is not used in a well-ventilated area.
- Plunging too hard can cause a leak in the seal between the toilet and the bathroom floor, allowing waste from the toilet to seep onto the floor.
The best solution for a clogged drain is to call Dayton Services. We’ll use one of these various damage-free, safe methods for unclogging your drain:
- Snaking the drain (minor clogs)
- Hydro pressure washing (serious clogs)
- Trenchless (no digging!) methods for cleaning/repairing sewer drain clogs
DIY? Ask About Our All Natural, Non-Toxic Drain Cleaner
Drainbo is an all natural plumbing and drain cleaning solution that can be used for your clogged drains and pipes. It does not contain harsh chemicals that can damage your pipes and safe to use. If you have a slow moving drain caused by food, grease or oils contact Dayton Services and try our Green Living product Drainbo.
Call Dayton Today!
Want to know more about Dayton’s plumbing services? Give us a call at (512) 852-8600 or fill out our online contact form!
Why choose Dayton for drain cleaning?
Open 8am-8pm on weekdays, 8am-6pm on weekends, and available on-call for emergencies, Dayton Services makes sure that we’re here for you when you need us.